It's not so easy to step up
and out into the unknown.
It can be quite scary.
And yet sometimes that is
what it takes to achieve your
How do you move past your comfort zone -- in order to expand into new territory?
Whether it is a new business you are creating,
or a new love you are wanting,
or a new inner voice you are hearing,
or a new career or lifestyle,
it can be very scary to move into the unknown.
This is why some do not take action.
Many may say,
"I will do this when..."
"I will have this when...."
"I will be this when...."
"I will feel this when...."
But then 10 years later, and one may be saying the same thing.
How do I move past this, you may ask?
• Write down what you want and how you want it, and list them in priority.
• Next write down your Goal List.
• See if you can gain some clarity with this list, as well as setting your intentions.
• Number it in order of priority with the first item being your most important goal.
• Next to each item list on a scale from 1-10 how much you want that item.
• Then next to each item list the date you expect to achieve it by.
Then check-in with yourself. Are you being realistic with the expectations of your completion date?
How does this list make you feel?
Are you excited and motivated?
Or scared and feeling oppressed by it. If scared and oppressed, there's something getting in your way. That's something you want to explore to clear your passage. You work with the part of yourself that is getting you stuck, talking you down, making excuses. It could be in coaching what is called -- your Gremlin.
Often, moving into the unknown ... is where are possibilities are?
It's where achieving our highest priorities may be.
Are you ready for your possibilities?
Love the Business & Life You're In! (◠‿◠) Corri Coaching